Anyone have any creative ideas for a Toy story Birthday Party?

Food, decorations, anything? I have most put together, well planned out, the party is 3 months away. Im a DIY kinda person too :) Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• My grandson had this theme in November. We did cowboy hats and lasso's instead of the pointy party hats. We also did a cut out of woody and had several sheriff stars and let them play pin the sheriff badge on woody.

Answer by gemgem at 3:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• pin the hat on woody : )
    toy story coloring pages
    musical chairs to theme song
    obstacle course to rescue woody...or whoever was rescued in part 3
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• google it. I'm sure there are plenty of ideas out there
    Anonymous

• Yes i ahd my sons first bday party which he was a little too young to understand but we let the kids dress in cowboy costumes. They played round em up cowboy which was something like hide and seek. We played pin the sherif badge on woody. We played musical chairs off of you ( you got a friend in me). It was fun but i think it was more fun for us adults because the kids arealways worn out after playing so hard...
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2011