What exactly does a life coach do?

I know they tell you to do stuff that will be good for you in life, but do they actually motivate you. How a personal trainer is right there to encourage you to keep going when your ready to stop. And about how much do they cost to hire? Any info would help, thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• try to keep you balanced and in control of a productive and heathly life style.
    i dunno how much they cost, never had touse one.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Be careful. My dad was dating someone who thought pretty highly of herself that she knew what she was talking about. She was one of these "Sedona Walkers" that go to Az and think they come back with all the spirtual answers. She thought she would try me as her first case. Her advice nearly turned me into a head case. Trust yourself and your own intuition. It will be the best life coach you ever had.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 8:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2011