Bad day

Do you have those days where you are really angry (not due to mother nature). And then things keep happening to make you more angry? Today is that day for me. Any good suggestions on how to deal with things that make you angry? If I try to talk about why I'm angry it causes more problems but if I try to keep it in it doesn't really help either. Didn't really know what to put this under lol...

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• Sometimes we, as women, turn into pressure cookers. We can take a hell of a lot, but when we're full, that steam has to GO somewhere! As a single mother of four, I know of only three things that can ACTUALLY help me: Crying--just let it out! Screaming--It just FEELS good! and Physical activity to get that angry monkey off your back! So I blast my playlist (harsh man-hating rock music mostly: Pink. Alanis Morrisette, etc). do jumping jacks, crunches, push-ups--whatever makes you SWEAT. I SCREAM along to the songs (pretty soon you won't know sweat from tears). And when my voice is hoarse and my muscles are tired...I find myself feeling a lot more clear headed...a lot BETTER. Can't guarantee results for you here, but what the hell? Give it shot! If none of that works, a strong shot of liquor and a sleeping pill will get the job done! *LOL* I mean we're moms! All we can do is LET LIFE COME TO YOU, then DEAL with it! Good Luck!
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Maybe if you try to talk about a few of the things on here we could help you feel better. Yes, I do have those days. They suck ass. It's just one thing after another, and they don't have to be big things either. It's just that there are so many of them. I more often the not end up crying to my husband. When I've had all I can take, I just cry.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It's best I don't talk about it too much or I'll really get nuts over it. Last week I had a bad day. I went to get my hair trimmed & shaped up and the woman did what she wanted and cut almost all my hair off! I'm still in shock over that but if I talk about it much I worry I will go back and beat the crap out of her. So now I will stay in my apt until it grows out enough to where I have self esteem again! lol I've been reading books and working out to calm myself down

Answer by admckenzie at 4:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Oh I feel you there!!! I have a day like that almost once a week, and then when I snap(usually only at my partner) I feel sooooooooo guilty!!! I hate snapping at her, it breaks my heart and ends up putting me in tears. I have no solution for you but any advice will be appreciated here too!!!!
    RainbowMom132

Answer by RainbowMom132 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• When I remember that there is a God in heaven to help me, and that I don't have to carry all of my own burdens, I turn to him for help, he helps me through it all. I also try to remember people who have been through so much worse than me, holocost survivors, hello? Our lives are not that bad no matter what!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2011