Online shoppers - does it make you spend more, or are you more frugal?

Whether that be groceries, clothes, odds and ends from Ebay etc etc, do you find you spend more now than you did when you actually went into the shop and picked things up, because it's all too easy to click on things, or do you find it GENUINELY helps you shop around more cheaply?

Twinminator

Asked by Twinminator at 4:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• I actually spend less because I know exactly what we need. In the store I will pick up other impulse buys. A good example is I shop at The Childrens place frequently. In person I always end up getting headbands, hats etc, online I dont.

Answer by gemgem at 4:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I tend to spend more online but I try for free shipping to get it home without carrying it. I no longer have a car so I need to make things as easy on myself as I can. I do look for sales though or use codes for discounts. I don't pay retail. I have learned to appreciate Flex Pay too!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I am more frugal. I usually look online for specific things and most times you have to pay to have it shipped so I don't impulse buy online.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2011