Have you ever been ashamed that you voted for someone?

I almost voted for our current governor, and I am ashamed to say that I even wanted to vote for him. He is terrible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• NOPE!! No regrets....they happened to all be for Republican candidates--since 1988, and IMO they WERE the better candidates! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Nope. If you know who you're voting for and you do plenty of research, I can't imagine why you'd be ashamed.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Nope. I always voted for the best person up and based my vote on the information I had then.

Answer by gemgem at 4:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Well, I wasn't all that happy voting for McCain, but in my mind he was the lesser of the 2 evils on the ballot.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 4:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have regretted voting R when I wanted to vote I. But at the given time, voting I was more of a guarantee for the D... The D?~ BAD politician....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We vote for the best possible person and go on with life. If u feel u made a mistake, vote different next time.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 4:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• No

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Ashamed no. Regret yes. Believed I was voting for the best person at the time and it may have been but he wasn't what I believed him to be.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• No more often than not I vote for what I feel are the lesser of two evils so regardless of what that person does...... It was still better then what we would have gotten.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I don't regret voting for a person, but I do regret voting for a law.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2011