Should i purchase This?

I want sex more now that im a new mom, and im tired of begging hubby, should i buy a sex toy, ive never used one but im tired of going with out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Go for it! Every lady deserves to have one....single or not!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• If he wont pleasure you, then you should pleasure yourself. Youll be WAY less stressed and frustrated when your getting your regular O's and maybe hubby wil feel compeled to want to give it to you more then.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Oh honey, sex toys are the best thing that ever happened to women. And not just for single use. Your hubby may get inspired by your new friend. Don't just go into a store and panic when you see the number of choices you have. Then you will end up with some awkward thing you'll never use. Do your research first. Or have a sex toy party in your home, then you can get the answers you need from someone who is trained to do so. Not some young punk who thinks it's cool to work in a sex toy store but is clueless. Besides, by having a party, you will get free stuff!!!! Good luck!
    secondrose

Answer by secondrose at 12:20 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• A vibrator will not replace a man. I love my rabbit. I also love this tiny vibrator that looks like a lipstick. However as a fun thing it is awesome. It is difficult to have different needs. I do suggest talk to your man. Keep trying to enhance your relationship.
    Try to understand that things change in relationships. Ebb and flow.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Have you talked to your husband about getting more action? If he's just not up for it (lol), go ahead and get the toy....and hopefully the idea of it (or seeing you use it a time or two) will get him back into the groove!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• by all means do it honey, those toys do more for you than you actually believe, my husband actually bought all of my sex toys for me, not only do I use them on my own but we use them together as well during foreplay.
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I love mine, and only sorry I didn't get one sooner. Each woman's needs are different (I think most are clirtorial) but after being deprived for so long I overused that thing and you can rub yourself raw so don't overdo it till you learn what your body can take and what it can't lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:58 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I only have 3 words!!! OH HELL YES!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2008