When do you tell your job ur prego???? how many weeks were u ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wanted to wait til the legal deadline so i wasn't treated differently, but I was too excited. 13 wks.
    Twinminator

Answer by Twinminator at 4:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• theres a legal deadline????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I don't think there's a legal deadline. Most people tell work after they are at least 3 months pregnant. You can wait as long as you want. what you don't want to happen is for someone else (i.e. your boss) to suspect it before you come clean. I've known people who's waited until 5 months. I shared the news with my boss, who is great, as soon as I reached 12-13 weeks with both kids, so he and the entire team is given as much heads up as possible. It's not to say I didn't research my rights. Know your rights, what your company offer, DON"T RELY on anyone for the accuracy of the info, not even your HR. Research it, get it in writing.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i would say 12 weeks
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Since I work in a vet clinic, I had to say something as soon as I was sure.. I work with X-rays, anesthesia and occasionally heavy lifting..
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 6:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I was about 8 weeks.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i told my first at 8 weeks, with my second i told at 6 weeks... with my 3rd i was nearly 5 months.
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2011