Go to bed or stay awake? That is the question.

So little bit had a 8 ounce bottle at 5:30pm. So her feeding (two jars of baby food) would of been at 9:30. We had a really busy day today and she only had one nap, usually she takes two. So I let her lay down around 7pm figuring she would wake up around her feeding to eat. HA HA!!! This is the funny part.......guess who is STILL sleeping!!!! It's 11pm and she hasn't gotten up yet. My mom told me to go and wake her up and feed her and than put her back in bed. I know my dd and she won't just go back to bed. I want to go to sleep, but as soon as I go to lay down and I'm about to dose off, she's going to wake up. I know she will, that's how her little mind works. This isn't a question at all really, I'm going to bed in a minute. Have any of you had this happen before?

Kenzies_momma

Asked by Kenzies_momma at 12:12 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes. You know your baby better than anyone. Should she wake in the middle of the night just give her a bottle and change her and put her back down. Then tomorrow is the regular routine. You'll be fine. So will she.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Great answer vbruno. That's what we did when ours were younger and it worked out well.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• story of my life. as soon as i close my eyes someone else opens their's. good luck with that.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2008