Anyone else have problems with their nerves?

I went through post partum depression really bad after my 1st child was born. I am pregnant with number 2. I am afraid I will have it bad again after this one. Plus the fact that my marriage sucks right now doesn't help the fact that I feel like I' m slipping into a depression right now. How can I help this? Anyone else have problems with this?

Blessedmommy215

Asked by Blessedmommy215 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You will need to tell you're Dr. hon, really, I put up with it til it passed and it was a sad time for me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I would look into counseling and maybe medication therapy as I think they work well together. JMO
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• almost everyone has these problems. if every mother told their Dr. how they really feel, there would be some serious advancements in ppd. don't be ashamed of how you feel. it's not your fault, it's not your husband's fault, and it's not your child's fault. tell the Dr. about it. good luck (((((hugs)))))
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Going through it exactly like you are. I prayed and it helped.
    Anonymous