How many pair of shoes do you own?

Ok ladies, let's be honest. How many do you have? Yes, counting your sneakers, boots, sandals and shoes. I have 10 pairs of boots, 5 paris of sneakers, 19 paris of shoes and 9 pairs of sandals. And yes I'm always looking, LOL

Onmyown2727

Asked by Onmyown2727 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I honestly don't know. Too many to count.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 9:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• 5. 2 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of tennis shoes (1 pair I only wear for things like yard work, etc.), 1 pair of flip flops (I'll be buying another pair this summer) and 1 pair of dress shoes.
    Anonymous

• i have about 9 pairs of heels, 6 pairs of tennis shoes, 2 pairs of skate shoes, 3 pairs of boots, 7 pairs of flats (ballerina flats), 3 pairs of flip flop, 2 pairs of sandals, two pairs of slippers, rain boots, and snow boots. this is after donating three boxes of shoes. im always looking, but im not allowed to buy anymore. lol. keep in mind, ive been collecting these shoes since i was in middle school. im poor, but i looooove shoes. i guess ill have to go through them again since i was pregnant.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I think I have about 50 pairs right now. I know that sounds bad, but I am addicted! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• 3 sneakers, 4 heels, 3 sandals, 4 boots... so 14ish give or take a few
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have 60 pairs
    TracinVA

Answer by TracinVA at 7:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have 3 pairs of boots (one of them is a blue flat pair that I have had for 3 years and I LOVE them!) 4 pairs of sneakers (2 are shape-ups), 2 pairs of heels, 4 pairs of flats, and 2 pairs of flip flops. I also own some dance shoes that I often wear for Zumba or other work outs.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 7:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2011