Does everything match?

Do you have a purse to match your shoes and a wallet to match your purse? I have several wallets that match my purse which in turn matches my shoes but not all of them do.

Onmyown2727

Asked by Onmyown2727 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Heck no. I wear shoes for comfort and I have a wallet that I love and goes from purse to purse.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Nah... I had one matching purse and wallet which were both purple. But, the wallet gave out and now I am mismatched again. Sigh....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i have a purse that matches most outfits as with my shoes. my outfits themselves have the pop and flare of color or my jewelry will,
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My purse & wallets always match. My shoes no because I wear mine for comfort most of the time.

Answer by gemgem at 4:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I was under the impression that matching your shoes and purse was really old-fashioned. As for wallets, I can't imagine switching those out regularly.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Nope.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i always match what i wear
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I wear a lot of black and brown shoes, so I like my purse to be a color like yellow, red or green so it works well with the shoes always.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 9:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011