Have you ever had a forbidden relationship? (doctor- patient, priest, lawyer whatever) Any advice how to deal with it?

I am very attracted to the lawyer who currently works my case (very stressful). I do my best to keep a straight face and behave professionally, but I have the feeling he's sending off signals as well. Maybe he doesn't, maybe I misinterpreted everything. I'm under a lot of stress and he is an absolute life saver at the moment. Maybe it's because of that intense situation. He's very kind and every time I talk to him I get back a bit peace of mind. (Of course he's kind, he earns enough of me ... No he doesn't. It's a pro bono case.)

And since we live in a rather small village, we've met on several occasions and events outside the office. Got to talk about normal stuff. Family, friends, hobbies, all that nice, careless, goofy chatter that makes you forget about the bad things for a while.  And I just have that feeling ...    

He's very enjoyable company (and, oh boy, handsome).

There are other hints that puzzle me. Little things he could easily leave to his secretary (like he did in the beginning), but now he contacts me personally. I figure his time is precious, lots of other clients. -I want to find out what's going on, but don't know how. What can I say or ask that's not too obvious, lump or naive to check out if my gut feeling is true?  It's driving me nuts, I don't know what to think anymore and I can't imagine waiting until it's all over, because that could take years. (It already does.)

Who can help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• If you go for it before the case is over, he can get in alot of trouble and at the very least, wouldn't be able to represent you anymore. Just keep that in mind, if it's meant to be you can wait until the case is over.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• hi...i think you have to think it over before you really fall into the guy...pray and ask foe GOD's guidance...i've been there before and it was a big lesson for me...i am here as a friend is you need me...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2011