Does anyone know about a legitimate survey site?

Im trying to make some extra money...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• i dont.. sorry but figured i'd say good luck :)
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have a list of some on my Blog.  Survey Sites.   Also, I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities in the same blog, so you're more than welcome to look around and see if you see anything you like.   People usually have tons of good ideas here.... Lots of luck to you.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• there is swagbucks but you dont make much money off it......i just got enough points (have been a member since like september/october) to get a $20 gift card to amazon or target. I am gonna keep collecting points (swagbucks) until my boys' birthday in july to hopefully get enough points for a $50 card and buy their gifts with it. Every day you refresh your swagbucks toolbar you get a point, do the daily poll, and do NOSO, you get a point so thats an easy 3 pts a day. If you want to get more points you just have to be way more into it! Good luck!!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I Have several great survey links listed on the sidebar of my blog. They are my favorites and have netted me quite a few nice checks and gift cards.I have been doing them for over 5 years now. I don't pay for any surveys. Only join free ones, use a separate address and you can earn some cash. http://www.HeartNsoulathome.blogspot.com
    miabelladebra

Answer by miabelladebra at 5:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I do mypoints.com It's so easy to get points with click thrus and surveys as well as other simple actions. You don't get checks but they have great gift cards for just about anywhere you might shop as well as travel and even gasoline cards.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If you mean legit as in not a scam, then there are several. If you mean legit as in something you can make a decent living off of, then there are none.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Let me tell you what works for me. I provide groups with fundraisers where they make 50% of what they sell. I provide them with colorful brochures. They do all the work. I punch in the order & the product goes striaght to the group. No delivery for me. It is that easy. My groups come back year after year. The company used to be known as Home Interiors. After 50 years in business, they mergered with Home & Garden Party to form Celebrating Home. There are always contests where you can win all kinds of prizes, trips and even cars. Right now we are in the middle of a promotion where I can win a trip to New York. In March, you can get a fundraising kit that will get you started for $99.00 or if you want to do both the fundraising & the parties, you can get a kit with product valued over $350.00 for $99.00. Feel free to ask me any questions you have or go to my site www.homeinteriors.com/ttgiffin I'll be glad to help.
    ttgiffin

Answer by ttgiffin at 3:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I use CampusFundraiser.com. I learned about it through www.hiptosave.com and so far for the month of April I earned $40! I do spend an hour or two each day on them so it isn't a quick way to earn money but I enjoy taking the surveys too. You can sign up at this link below:

http://www.campusfundraiser.com/grouphome/wsregistration.asp?e=115801&es=1273811&m=371091&ms=4082001&r=371091&rs=4082001

splendidbaby

Answer by splendidbaby at 11:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011