Please pray for my health if you believe in praying to God.

I have hypothyroidism. My hair is falling out. I can't lose weight and it only gets worse and I hear I will gain weight. I'm going through pp depression and this is making it so much worse. I feel so drained that i'm just lazy and very sad all the time. It's causing some severe emotional problems as well as phisical. My husband and I don't get along between the pp depression and thyroid issue it's creating an awful affect on me. Thanks and God Bless.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• You will definitely be in my prayers.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I know that you can be healed if you have faith and want to be healed message me. I have been taken healing classes and Jesus can heal you though me if you beleive . Send me a message God bless you. It will be just between me and you and God
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• You may already know this...

There have been medical studies performed with patients who have been prayed for and those who have not and the prayed for patients faired better than those who went without .

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/prayer.html

Prayers are powerful!
    I am sending up some for you now!!!!

Please join a prayer group also and get as many warriors praying for you as possible. There are a bunch of groups here at the cafe. Just search for "prayers".

Take care and God bless!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 2:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I just said a prayer for you and will continue to pray for you. I'll add some for your husband and family as well. Peace and blessings!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I will definatly keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 7:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I can send you healing, too. And I will definitely add you to my prayers tonight.

Have you seen a doctor for this? I'm usually into "natural healing" but my mom had the same problem a few years ago and she's since gotten on medication that regulates her thyroid. It takes a few tries to find the right dosage but it's made a huge difference in her life. She stopped losing weight and all that. So if you can, I hope you find a good doctor to help you with this.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I come against the lies of the devil in Jesus name you have been bought by the blood of the lamb and no weapon formed against you can or will ever prosper.----Do not claim the sickness as yours it belongs to satan. Continue to get the treatment you need but also keep speaking the Word over your body until it lines up with what the Word says about it. Victory was won on the cross remind the devil daily that he is under your feet and you are covered by the blood of Jesus.
    TalithaStarry

Answer by TalithaStarry at 11:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Thank You to you all for praying for me :)
    Anonymous