How can I stay home with my baby and make money with a company?

Hi I currently stay at home, but times are hard. What companies are hiring telecomuters part time in the evenings. I dont want to spend money on trainings! The only thing I want to spend money on is the telephone service needed. I can work in the evenings and late nights because my hubbie is home. So...give me some great places please!!! I have a degree in psychology and five years in customer service.

momofdiva1

Asked by momofdiva1 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work.  I do know that companies such as Convergys are always hiring.  They do require training to be done at the business though.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Check wahm.com and look into the telecommuting folder there. However you may make ALOT more money in a network marketing company you can run all online ( that is what I do and I'm single with 3 kids!) you can see my page for my site link for info if interested. My company appeals to many people who are business oriented.
    miabelladebra

Answer by miabelladebra at 5:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!

Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Be careful, there are a lot of scams out there. No legit job will ever ask you to pay a fee.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Let me tell you what works for me. I provide groups with fundraisers where they make 50% of what they sell. I provide them with colorful brochures. They do all the work. I punch in the order & the product goes striaght to the group. No delivery for me. It is that easy. My groups come back year after year. The company used to be known as Home Interiors. After 50 years in business, they mergered with Home & Garden Party to form Celebrating Home. There are always contests where you can win all kinds of prizes, trips and even cars. Right now we are in the middle of a promotion where I can win a trip to New York. In March, you can get a fundraising kit that will get you started for $99.00 or if you want to do both the fundraising & the parties, you can get a kit with product valued over $350.00 for $99.00. Feel free to ask me any questions you have or go to my site www.homeinteriors.com/ttgiffin I'll be glad to help.
    ttgiffin

Answer by ttgiffin at 3:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2011