Am I ok to thik this?

I've always had this thing In the back of my head telling me my bf is cheating on me. Even though he never has and loves me so much. I can see how much he loves me when he stares me in my eyes :) and I'm in love with him too. What do you think? am I wrong for thinking this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you been cheated on in the past.. that might be what is worring you. And you are not wrong for thinking ANYTHING
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• maybe you have been hurt in past and have not resolved these feelings of self doubt
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• yes I've been cheated on in the past, like i know he would never cheat on me i can see how much he loves me but i still doubt sometimes. and i get jelious too cuz like maybe im not skinny enough or something....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• you asked for opinions... so here is my honest opinion...

IF this is the father of your child (assuming your a mom since you are on this site) and is still a bf and not a husband, would always leave me a little worried. A man who is not willing to marry me when I fathered his child would always worry me a bit... I would always wonder why.

Anonymous

• It's one of the following:

1) you've either been hurt in the past.
    2) he does stuff that doesn't add up to you
    3) he's really cheating on you

You can't just see love in someone's eyes......actions speak louder than words. If something doesn't add up, don't just rationalize them away. Investigate, protect yourself and find out.......
    Anonymous

• hes not the real father to my children, but hes trying to be a good step father. we dont have the money for a place yet and plan to maarry in the future.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• If he has done nothing to make you think he's cheating on you, it might just be you being paranoid...which I understand completly...DH works 2 jobs, calls me from work multiple times, texts just to say he loves me..and every once in awhile I still wonder if he's cheating...even though logically I know he doesnt even have the TIME to cheat lol...I finally had to just face up to the fact that I was bringing hangups from past relationships into my marriage and MAKE myself stop doing it. If he's doing things that dont add up, investigate, if not...just figure it's probably paranoia and don't let it get in the way of your relationship.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It sounds like you have security issues and as long as your thoughts dont interfer with your relationship and he understands that its not him its you I think for some its just how they are!
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 5:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• So you are not married or living together? That is probably the reason you feel this way.

Answer by louise2 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I'm sorry to say that people can look you right in the eye and lie to you. Especially if there is something from you that they want.

Answer by Bmat at 5:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011