Did you take your 2 month old trick or treating?

I am not sure of what to do. I am due Augest 9th so the baby will be around 2 months for halloween. We normally go to the boo zt the zoo with my other 2 kids so I was thinking of getting the baby a costume a really warm one just because the girls will be dressed up. The thing is I am not sure if I should take the baby trick or treating? I took my other 2, but they were a bit older thir first halloween. My oldest for her first she was 6 months old. She was young I know, but she was able to suck on the suckers (or I would let her) in my lap. Plus I couldn't wait to take my first baby lol. My second was 9 months old so she was also sucking suckers if in my lap. I took her because I was taking my oldest anyway. But this one is going to be really tinny and deffinatly wont be able to suck on suckers so I don't know do I take the baby or don't I or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• my friend takes her daughter trick or treating collecting change/money for unicef . You could do that?
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 5:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• my son was born aug 6th and i just took him to his grandparents house to visit, and bought him a cute halloween onesie, for the cost i didn't think a halloween costume was worth it, then i bought him one after halloween on clearance for next year. But I didn't have older kids to consider, I would probably dress the baby warm, and keep him in the stroller.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I only took the children to about 5 places who expected us and had us come in and talk. So yes I did take the baby, too, with his little costume. Not particularly fun for him, but it was fun for everyone else. :)

Answer by Bmat at 5:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• my son was born oct 26th i dressed him up put him in a stroller with the carseat attachment thing and sat out front and handed out candy :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would take the baby but I wouldn't get the baby their own candy bucket, just take the baby with your other kids and get a costume and all that fun stuff. My DD was born in October and I wanted to dress her up but I didn't take her trick-or-treating because I felt like people would think I was just trying to get the candy for myself since cleary the baby wasn't going to eat it.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 5:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Since you have other kids, then sure, I'd take the baby dressed up. I was imagining you were going to ask if you just take a 2 mo old baby out trick or treating, just them. In that case, I'd say no lol
    Anonymous

• i took my 2 month old and his brother had more fun then he did. his brother and sister got his candy so everybody was happy by the end of that night
    dannylovesjess

Answer by dannylovesjess at 5:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• my son Logan was born 10-7-10 and we took him and gave his brother the candy, and with both sets of candy we just put it in a candy dish and let everyone even the kids i baby sat for take some. He was about 3 weeks
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 5:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i did but gave the candy to the other one. but it was just fun to take him also.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I did..my daughter was born Aug 23, 08 and I dressed her up in a little pumpkin suit. We went to about 3 houses before she was asleep...then just walked around with our friends while their older kids finished. It was fun for pics :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2011