Stay at home mom wants to make things to sell...any ideas?

Hello, im a stay at home mother of 2 boys and i would like to start making things to sell. I am a very hands on type of person so i think making things to sell would be a great oppurtunity for me! Does anyone have any ideas? Ones that i could actually sell in this type of economy? Suggestions on how to advertise and sell these things. I would love to work for someone that already has that type of business set up but you know how well that goes for finding legit ones. Thanks in advance!

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• jewelery? go to a craft store and i think they have all sorts of things.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My mil started a professional cake making business. She is really talented because shes patient. Anyway she makes anywhere from $50-$750 a week on her cakes. Small cakes are around $50 and wedding cakes she had made up to $750.

My mom makes teddy bears and personalizes them. She sells them for around $25 each.

One of my friend makes jewelry and she sells it on etsy. She makes around $400 a month.

Answer by gemgem at 5:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Avon, they have jewlery, make up, lotions extra
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 5:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• baby cloths!!!!! blankets ect :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I thought about tutus, headbands with flowers and tie blankets but like EVERYONE is making those! I would love to do cakes if i was a bit more talented!! lol
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011