If you can't spell pregnant should you really even have children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Aw how judgemental of you....maybe they didn't mean to or just where typing so fast. Beside some of the smartest people in the world have trouble with spelling doesn't make you ignorant. Feeling the need to put others down does! Should rude, mean and judgemental people really have children to pass down those horrible traits too!! Does it make you feel better about yourself to make fun of someone like that? This is a place of support...

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 5:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Oh and imagine that, you posted anonymously, so that you can be inconsiderate but when you need support all of the kind people on here will still support you.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yes anon it's life but some people can't spell is life as well. My mom isn't a strong speller but has always been a great mother who worked hard to provide for her children. We were never embarrassed by our lack of a fancy car we were all happy to have our ratty multi colored car because there were less fortunate then us.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• That's not nice...sometimes I type really fast and may not spell words correctly on accident...even if you can't spell you can still be a good parent.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• AGREED. i think you should take an iq test. the Chinese government has a lottery to see who can have a child that year. Ours should have an iq test.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• laughing

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I love reading about people being pregnate, pregnet, and pergnet.

Answer by gemgem at 5:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Lol. I don't think you should have to be a good speller to have a child. What did they do back in the old days when they didn't go to school or only went until the 8th grade. ? My grandpa only went to the 8th grade, and he's a very intelligent man, but when it comes to reading and writing ect he knows some but not alot. Everything else, he could pretty much answer it for ya. But hey, everyone has a right to their own opinion. :)
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• When I type fast my spelling sucks. I have four kids. Am I in some sort of trouble? lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Wow...no I dont think that spelling should say if you can/should have a child or not....now being an a** or judgemental should be a reason.... I have to agree with kayaiden...I type fast and seem to mis-spell things more then if i were taking my time....so try not to be so rude =)
    Anonymous