Ugh drama

I was talking to a friend on facebook about how guys don't have cars and stuff. I posted something on here earlier ranting about it. But she said something about maybe they like traveling by foot, and I said that would mean they had to have somewhere to tavel to, and the fridge and bathroom don't count ( I wasn't talking about my bf, he has a job, maybe not a great one, but he does do things around the house) I also said something about how their moms baby them which prevent them from being better providers and father in the future becauase she is in the same situation I am in. My bf's sister commented on it and said "you're not referring to my brother are you?" And I said no, he some what has trasportation and If I had something to say to him I would say it to his face. It's not like he doesn't have a face book too and wouldn't see it anyways. Then she called his parents house and I'm assuming she is telling them about my comment. I know, all of this is REALLY immature. I told my bf that I mad his sister mad, and told him about what was said. He laughed it off but then said "Well, you wouldn't like it if you thought someone was talking about your brother." But the thing is if my brother was living with his parents and his pregnant gf with no car and a fast food job I wouldn't take up for him because I know how his gf would feel. And his sister is a single mom and knows exactly what I'm going through. If all of his family keeps taking up for him then he is never going to do better and will continue thinking what he is doing is good enough. I'm so frustrated! You can bash I know it's immature. I just had to vent. But seriously, we are adults, isn't it more immature for her to try to cause more drama?

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Its normal for a sis to stick up for her brother, but it does sound like he needs to do more for his family. She got offensive couse she knows hes should be doing more for you and his unborn.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• FB drama gotta love it!!! Tell people to stop being to self centered and thinking your always talking about them LOL I just went through the same thing different comment tho!!

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 5:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Okay, no offense, but this whole thing sounds kind of silly. It makes my head spin and it's kind of hard to follow. I would just let it go. I'm sure there are bigger fish to fry.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I like face book because I can talk to people I haven't seen in a really long time, and I can keep in touch with people that I don't talk to often or am not close enough to have their number. But it does cause alot of drama :( Even if you're not meaning to.
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2011