Do you have a testomony?

Some God has do for you or someone you know?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• My life is a testimony..really. The greatest of all testimonies is the Love of my savior He really loves me and all of US! When I think about the way He truly loves us everything I have ever been through never could compare to all He went through for me. I have been healed in my body, seen my family healed of addiction seen my children released from bondage and on and on...God is so good! Most recent we got a 1000.$ elect. bill for our little 1300sqft home. I left for work and my dh was getting our son ready for school. He heard some one at the door they said they had been trying to call him some thankful truckers gave my dh a check for 1000$ they all got together and pitched 100$ each. My dh is still in shock--I just laugh the devil is soooo defeated!

TalithaStarry

Answer by TalithaStarry at 12:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• my sons umbilical cord didnt attach properly to the placenta and we didnt realize it until he was born 5 weeks 2 days early via c-section. He had no complications from being preemie and doc said ouright "God was taking care of him. One wrong move and Owen (my sons name) could have been sudden infant death in uetero" I cried greatful tears for weeks after his birth since I had known through the whole pregnancy something wasnt right. But they couldnt see anything was wrong in all the tests etc
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Well, my son was born emergency c-section after 24 hours of hard labor. His heart beat dropped suddenly and so we immediately got ready for the surgery. When they took him out, they rushed him off because he wasn't breathing. I remember them calling him a "flop baby", meaning he was blue in color and not breathing.
    Today he is a 13 year old, healthy boy with a straight A average in his junior high. He is perfectly normal in every way and an absolute joy in our lives. I have to say that God has done a pretty wonderful job of blessing me with 4 very healthy, wonderful children.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• There are many things I could talk about, but one of the most dramatic things happened in Feb. of '01. My then bil and sil took me to an evangelistic meeting. At the time, I was going through a horrible experience and was literally begging for a miracle. Well, I got a miracle, but not one I was expecting. The meeting took place at a Holiday Inn meeting room, and a man who didn't know me from Eve told me that the Lord wanted to even out my legs. I'd been in a car accident as a kid where both legs had been broken, but I rebroke my right leg a few months later, and it healed wrong. I thought my bil or sil had told him about the accident, and I thought that if the man was really from God that I wouldn't have to tell him which leg was shorter. Cont below
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• cont from above
    He told me to sit down and place both legs in a chair in front of me. He then grabbed my right foot without any prompting from me, and I knew then that this was for real. I'd heard stories about balls of lightning going down a leg in a healing such as this, and I told the Lord that if that happened, I didn't want to see it. I was closing my eyes! As the man prayed, I felt my leg heat up in the area it had been broken years ago, and my sil told me she saw my leg jerk out.

It turned out to be the faith building experience I needed for what came later, but it's something I will never forget.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Yes..you can see it here in my journal. Watch the 3 videos!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1301786/My_Exorcism_The_Real_Exorcist

It was quite an experience. They cut a lot out though. It was several hours long. Im not even sure how many exactly. It was afternoon when it started and evening when it finished.
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 3:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• there are testimony of many different things, like prayer, tithe, word of wisdom etc. i was in a car accident while pregnant and i couldn't hold unto the steering wheel and would of hit the side of the bank if the car didn't start going straight on it's own accord. the lord steered that car away from trouble.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have 5 reasons to be thankful I was told that I would never be able to have kids and I have 5!! What a mighty God we serve. What a mighty God we serve! Woke me up this morning started me on my way. What a mighty God we serve!! Amen!! AMen!! Amen!!
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 11:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I do, but you wouldn't want to hear it!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Witchqueen- Why would you think no one would want to hear your testimony? I'd like to hear your testimony.
    T.C.38

Answer by T.C.38 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2008