Does this sound right to you? I'm confused and need advice?

Yesterday I was mopping my kitchen floor and slipped on some soapy water. My body literally flew all the way up and banged down onto the ceramic tile floor.The back of my head first. My head was hurting all yesterday and I got a little dizzy. I felt very sleepy and took an hour nap. Then slept and over slept this morning. Today My head hurts, but theres no bump or bleeding.And my neck and back are killing me. But My head sort of feels better. the migraine comes and goes?I got it checked today but my doctor told me he didn't need to take an x-ray unless i either vomited or passed out even for a little. He said it seemed fine and i shouldn't worry? I don't know. I have mild whiplash.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• I will suggest that you get a second opinion. Me, I would go to the emergency room. Do not take this lightly or wait to long. The earlier the better. I fell 12 years ago and my back hurts to this day, my doctor told me I should have seeked help earlier. Good luck on this and go get help now.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 6:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You should really get a second opinion and get that checked out really well. That's not good.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I agree with the others. A hit to the head like that should have further tests, IMO
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• go see a chiropractor!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• you need to get in adn get checked right away

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2011