I have a hutch that I filled to the top with dvds, does anybody have an idea of how to organize that kind of mess?

JenniferLynn3

Asked by JenniferLynn3 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Alphabetical order? That's how I do it. My grandson does his by genre then alpha order but I don't have the patience for that.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Buy a CD notebook holder and put the DVDs in it. That's what we had to do. We also have a DVD jukebox that holds 400 DVDs.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Seriously, we got so tired of the dvd case BULK that we have consolidated all our movies/music into cd holders. It's one fat zipped up stack and it's not taking up tons of room!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 6:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We have 2 book shelves of DVD's and we alphabetize them! It makes it sooo much easier when finding a certain movie!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I suggest getting DVD binders. That eliminates the cases and allows you to store more DVD's in one place.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have dvd cases. looks mlike books or binders
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011