Am I the only one who hates to cook?

I do it b/c it saves money, but I just don't like to cook or bake. I spend as little time in the kitchen as I can.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Capital N, Capital O you are NOT ALONE! I hate cooking and sometimes when I do I cook larger portions that will be good for 2 days.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I hated cooking until I started being creative. Then I loved it and I found out I rock at it. When I start working full time I will have to be more creative b/c I won't have the time.

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• No, you are not alone. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I hate cooking but do it so well my family won't stop asking me to cook. My mom is a chef and caterer and my other sisters claim they love cooking. I hate it so much it makes me want to scream everytime I have to. But I do agree cooking saves money.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 6:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• DEFINITELY not alone, I hate it too... Thankfully, my husband used to be a chef, so he does all the cooking, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• badi hate it and i suck at it too!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• LOL While I'm not a part of the "I Hate Cooking Anon" club - I know many ladies who are! My mother HATES to cook - she avoids it when she can and I grew up in a family that never (and I seriously mean NEVER) ate out. SO she had her little list of "go to" meals. My poor dad when my brother and I grew up and moved out - gosh - the poor guy just doesn't get much cooked for any more lol.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 7:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I hate, loathe, detest and despise cooking

Answer by rkoloms at 9:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2011