Help! TTC

I'm having a hard time defrentiating semen or CM. Me and my husband have been ttc and have sex everyday and sometimes everyday. Doing this i can never tell what my actual CM is because i seem to have LOTS of strechy discharge after me and my husband have sex... i get this for a day or two... then we sex again and i have no way of telling what is what??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• id love tp help but im so lost with your question.lol wats cm
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:18 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Yeah, I'm not a fan of abbreviations either!

I do know that having sex every day is not advised. Not all sperm will fertilize an egg, and he's going to shoot more blanks if you have sex too often, it needs a little time to develop into the good kind!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:23 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I just read it today. lol. They say your cm is way more shiny then semen is and the semen will not strech very far. Look it up u can find some good stuff. I used yahoo. Hope it helps. Good luck
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 2:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• CM is cervical mucus. Good luck!
    misterri

Answer by misterri at 12:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2008