Does anybody knows the best over the shoulder boulder holders?

I have always had big boobs. With my first, I went from a D cup to a DDD. After the baby I went down to DD. but now, mother nature has played an even cruler joke I am 5 months pregnant and an F cup!!!!!!!!! I cant find a good bra. I am going to buy on on Amozon .com. Does anyone know a good brand???

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Check out Lane Bryant. They have more sizes on their website, and I've generally been happy with their stuff.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• actually you can buy really good support nursing bras that are great.. and it will serve two purposes. :). Just look around and see which ones also have support options. (I say nursing bras because they have better support in the shoulders as well as the underside)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Doesn't Wacoal make bras for boobs your size? Supposed to be very good but a tad pricey. Do you have a Nordstrom Rack by you?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Lane Bryant...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My sister in laws went off the chart. lol she had to have hers made. do you have a seamstress in town or know of one? Maybe you could find on online.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I was a 38 F before I got pregnant.. so I feel you! A really good website with decent prices I found is figleaves.com. It's a company in the UK, but shipping prices are reasonable or even free if you watch the deals. They have a good variey of cup sizes too!
    ChristineJarman

Answer by ChristineJarman at 9:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2011