Hurting really bad :( adult content

I am 32 wks pregnant. For almost a week now I have been cramping REALLY bad. I thought I was having braxton hicks contractions but they hurt REALLY bad. I went to the doctor on thursday and all she did was check to see if I was dialated, and she said I was fine. They are getting worse though. I can't eat, sleep, or barely sit for a long time. I was driving last night and had to pull over because I started hurting so bad. I'm hurting in my lower back and pelvic area and having painful what feels like contractions. My last pregnancy I was induced about 3 weeks early because I was leaking fluids, but I never hurt. I went to pee earlier and felt alot of pressure and have lost all muscle control down there since. I can't tighten like when you do kegels or anything. It doesn't really feel like the baby has dropped though, I can still feel him pushing under my ribs. Any suggestions or did any of this happen to you? I don't know what to do but I'm miserable from hurting so bad :(

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wonder if it's the baby pressing on your pelvis and or nerves. I had SEVERE pain from the baby pressing on my sciatic. When you get further along and the baby is bigger they can really cause pain from pushing on you. ?? Obviously I would recommend seeing your Dr. but perhaps this is what is going on. I hope you are okay... just try to relax and definitly take it easy. If all you want to do is lay down then definitly lay down!
    hollysybb

Answer by hollysybb at 10:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Are you trying to do to much stuff around the house like lifting or cleaning or something? Try to take it easy for a day or two and see if that helps and if it doesn't you need to tell your doctor about it again. GL
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 7:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• No, since it started happening I haven't been able to really do much. All I feel like doing is laying down, I went to the gorcery store yesterday and barely made it through my grocery shopping because it hurt so bad, and thats the most I have done since it started happening. I have been taking hot baths to try to ease it and it helps for a bit then comes back
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• If you're hurting bad I'd call your doctor and tell her what you just wrote here. She might send you in to get checked.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My doctors office isn't open after 5, and they don't have doctors on call. They aren't a very great doctors office :( I have medicaid and can't afford a private practice. Plus everytime I have a problem they tell me to go to the ER, it's ridiculous.
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• well right now if you in that much pain i would go to L&D. you might be having contractions that may need to stop and you should get monitored.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• The contractions don't happen constantly. It's weird, sometimes they will go on for about an hour then stop for a long time then I will get a couple then won't get any for hours.
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• yes but at 32 weeks its not good to have them even if they arent consistant you could be dilateing from them. mine were never consistant but i did dialate.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would suggest you get yourself to the nearest ER and get yourself checked out. Let the nurses and doctors know how long you have been in distress and what symptoms you've been having. I hope everything goes well with you.
    jlassiter29

Answer by jlassiter29 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I hope everything is okay. I suggest you see a doctor asap.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011