how long did it take your groups to have more active members? i started a new group and wanted to know other experiences

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 1:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Most groups can take a few weeks of hard promotion to start showing activity. Others for inexplicable reasons just click and fly out of the gate. There are a few  groups for Group owner's questions and support. Group Owner's Club and CafeMom Groups Discussion are a couple I recommend (no big surprise, I'm sure) you can also do a search for other owner groups. Good Luck with your group.

GOC.Admin

Answer by GOC.Admin at 3:29 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Hey...I just looked at your group and if that group doesn't take off....I don't know of a group that would. That is a hoot!

" The mob! "

I have 2 members in my new group....woo hoo! LOL Granted, I started it yesterday. I don't expect it to grow all that fast as it is not a club for fighting or drama! LOL

I will join yours if you join mine! LOL

Hope ya don't mind MY shameless advertising LOL

....it is called
    'joy!'

For the wonderfully positive women here at the cafe!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:48 AM on Nov. 22, 2008