Has anyone heard of a diet called Medifast!!

if you have.. h ave you tried it! does it work!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• never heard of it
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 7:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• you can buy and prepare healthy foods for a lot less money....and them you know exactly whats in it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yeah, a co worker did it. She lost weight, but the it's really expensive, the food is nasty(I tried some of it), and she got really bitchy and crabby. Now she is gaining the weight back because she crashed and burned. Not a fan.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Nope....never heard of it.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Heard of it...is costly...
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I have. There is a big radio personality in our area that did it and recommends it. I'm just wondering if I'd get hungry seeing as a lot of it is shakes.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I would do some online research, looking up both positive and negative reactions.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Never heard of it.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 1:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Yes I have I am on day 6 lost 7lbs mostly water I am sure I got it through my doctor it is shakes,soups,puddings,brownies,eggs and other foods. You have 5 Medifast meals then a lean/green meal meat and vegetables its call 5 and 1. It is a very tough diet the first day I thought I was going to faint headaches from not having coffee and fatigued because the sharp cut in calories. I got over the hump and feeling better every day.
    THE_TRUE_DIVA

Answer by THE_TRUE_DIVA at 9:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011