Anyone else pregnant with number three?!?

We are pregnant with our third baby! What are some struggles you fear you'll go through? And how old are your other two kids/babies?

ARThompson

Asked by ARThompson at 7:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i am !! im 6mnths preg. with my 3rd! y oldest will be 4 in august.. by second will be 2 in may and im due in june... i feel like i need to be committed
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• haha... im 30 wks preggo with my 3rd also...my other children and 7 and 5. Im a sahm and sometimes wonder how im going to pull it off and keep my sanity at the same time.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Having any child is a blessing, number 3 does hold a few challenges though. I had the hardest time going from 2 to 3 children. It was probably because I had mine so close together though.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• well.....when i was pregnant with baby number 3 my boys were 3 and 2. having 3 went way easier than i thought it would. It was an eaiser transition for me when i went from 2 to 3 kids than it was going from 1 to 2 kids. The hardest for me was going from 3 to having 4 kids ages 5 and under. That took a good couple of months for me to adjust to. My struggles are having to go places like the grocery store with 4 little ones, Or having to go to dr appts with no help. My husband works 7 days a week, 10hr days so he is not able to help out with the kids much at all. I get exausted! But that is just part of being a mom.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I am pregnant with baby # 3 and just starting my 3rd trimester. I have a 5 and 3 year old. So far I am very sore, baby pushes on my tummy and man does that hurt. My bones ache and pop like pop corn. My baby is sitting in their sideways compared to my boys who were head down the entire time. I couldn't tell I was pregnant with my other two until I was 8 months a long and to the point where I was uncomfortable. I am already there right now.

Good Luck with your pregnancy!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• im pregnant with number 3 my sons are 2 and 14 months
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• wow! Im pregnant with number 3 and my others are 13yrs old and 8yrs old lol yeah I know everyone is thinking im crazy for starting over lol but i wasnt trying i was on bc and God just has other plans for me lol
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i just had #3 on 1/1/11... her big sisters are 3 and 2... its a struggle, but only due to the winter weather and getting the kids around... its getting easier as baby gets older and is on a schedule of her own...
    honestly going from 1 to 2 was harder for me than from 2 to 3...
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2011