Does anyone remember the book dr. moggle's alphabet challenge?

it is a book i have from my childhood (my aunt gave it to me for christmas in 1986), and i have always wondered about the solution to the challenge. there were supposed to be 2 words that appear on every page in picture and coded form, and they're supposed to mean something. there was a contest you could send in the solution with a short explanation of the importance/meaning and then you win a prize. obviously the prize has been won (i hope lol), but seriously i have been thinking about it for all these years. i am wondering if anyone has this book or knows what the solution to the puzzle is. maybe it will haunt me to my grave, who knows lol. but at least my kids really like the book too. there are supposed to be 1,000 pictures representing the different letters of the alphabet so i guess that's why i am not tired of it after all this time lol.

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Entertainment