Did you know if you post anonymous it still shows up on your profile as latest questions? pretty cool! but can that be changeD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think that only shows up to you. Not others.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Silversmom, that is only for the questions that she has not asked or answered anonymously though.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yes,activity shows up for anyone who clicks on your name, BUT I think what musicmom is trying to say is that all questions that you yourself post anonymous only show on your profile as questions you've asked. No one else can see that you asked that particular anonymous question. Or else that would defeat the purpose of being anonymous.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Oh sorry. Missed that detail. :-/
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 8:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Actually, Musicmom, it shows up for anyone who clicks your a name in the answers forum. I just tried yours and got your whole "transcript" of things you've bumped, voted up, etc. Shows the awards you've recently earned, points, and level. Don't know if it can be blocked though.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 8:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• That's why I said "I think". LOL

Yeah, I know you can do that. But I believe the ones you ask anonymously or answer anon don't show to others. If you answer anon, you can't find out who voted up your answer.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Oh okay! i didnt know it just shows up if you post anon to yourself. I assumed others could see everything. I dont know. haha!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2011