Omg why is there so much freakin.............

negativity on here lately? almost every post i have read in the last ten minutes has someone with some kind of rude or negative comment. god give it up already. we are all on here for the same reason... advice. and people say this sight is only for moms well im beginning to think we should let some dads on here too cuz the women cant get along.. maybe the men would be more mature.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• uh oh! you just did it too. lol i know what you mean though, why did you ask anonymously? no one would get mad at this question so you are safe. lol
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Why is there? Well, I think some people read too much into a comment based on where they are at in that moment. If they are irritated to begin with, they may be more likely to go off.

Sometimes things aren't always rude or negative, it's just not what the poster wanted to hear and it set them off. I'm not saying people aren't though!

I am not here for just advice, I am here to have intelligent debate, talk about common interests with other people, and maybe a good laugh here and there. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I must be only looking at the good ones. :)
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• really? i think i only saw 1 negative comment.....maybe we are perusing different sections lol

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Perhaps its you who are just being too sensitive. I'm not seeing anything over the top, or out of the ordinary. Its business as usual.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2011