HELP I am Freaked out!!!!!! 6 weeks with spotting and low back pain, did you have this? adult content

When I was 5 weeks I had a few brown spots only on the tissue after using the ladies room. I saw the OB and she said everything looked great this was normal and we saw the yolk sack but it was too early to see more.

It stopped up until last night(now 6 weeks) I had a drop of a pink on the tissue with AF type cramps and low back pain.

Now I am having a few red drops come just when I stand. My lower back has been hurting very bad on one side.

I am so freaked out! Am I going to lose this baby :( I keep calling the Dr. and they keep saying it could be normal.  Did anything like this happen to you?  Do youthink this could still be ok

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am not a doctor but I would go see a Doctor right now. Better safe then sorry. Good Luck!!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Well when i had my daughter 1 yr ago i was bleeding and my water broke when i was 4 mnths peggas so if she could make make and is healty never had any med problems i think u could have a miracle too i will pray for u.
    Pink102

Answer by Pink102 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i had cramps, spotting and well... it was almost just like a normal period... i was 6 weeks... baby was born 1/1/11 and just fine!
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2011