I'm addicted to CafeMom...what do I do?!?!?

I can't seem to stop coming on here and looking through journals and questions. I need to go to bed, and can't bring myself to get off this computer! Lol. Anyone addicted too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• HAAAAAAA So I typed in cafemom addict and there are 15 groups!! Why were we not invited?! Because they're all doing laundry! lol Hmm what to do now, join, do more laundry, add another widget, I think I need to start the coffee pot!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 2:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• HI my name is ashley and im a cafemom addict.......glad i got that off my chest!!!
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• OMG I keep playing the Laundry game until like 2:00AM!!!! I like to go through the questions too. It is the only quiet time I have all day.
    blumoonmom

Answer by blumoonmom at 1:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i dont even knwo how to play that thing i never looked into it..how do you do it
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Maybe we should have a "Cafemom anonymous" group lol. Kind of like. The alcoholics anonymous thing. I am the same way. Infact just a couple days ago I was starting to worry if it was interfering with my life too much. and I though. "Is it really possible to be addicted to it?" It's funny but kind of creepy too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• lol Ashley
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i know i hate it but i love it!!! my so is always complainin i dont make big homecooked meals anymore cause now i slab a piece a meat on a pan!!lol its bad i gota quit
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My husband is beginning to wonder if the 'real' laundry will ever get done, my four yr. old is the one who decorates the 'cookies', I am thinking of buying a smoothie book, and I haven't bought a magazine since I have all these fine women for entertainment and resources. (I just joined two weeks ago!) Hey, maybe there's a 'group' for us!!! lmao

NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 1:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Haha yes lets make our own group. I STILL need to go to bed!! I am glad though I am not the only one! Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• The Laundry game is a widget you add to your page. You look for pieces of laundry on other people's pages so while looking for laundry you are going from profile to profile. That is the fun part because you are bounced from random profiles so you get to know lots of moms!! Also, there are different point values for you laundry so you(I) get caught up in trying to get higher point values.....anyway I love the late night questions from the night owl crowd because they can be downright hilarious!!!! LOL

blumoonmom

Answer by blumoonmom at 2:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2008