Eat right for your blood type...

Have you heard of this diet? I'm not into it, everyone has their own preferences, but my SO's mother is really into it and anytime any kind of food is brought up she grabs her book to see if it's ok for me to eat. I eat what I want anyways lol

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• i have never heard of it......sounds like a pain lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It goes by blood type and it has a huge list of things that benefit you and that aren't good for you. It says some of my favorite foods are bad for me, like mangos...
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• hmm, it sounds really wierd. i think i'm going to look it up out of curiosity and see what i can eat (i'm ab+)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Huh. I have never heard of it. It would be something I am interested in looking into, but there is no way I will follow it lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have heard of it but haven't looked into it. I saw an article in Womens World. Guess I will look it up and see what O+ should eat.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• hmm well apparently jfk and marilyn monroe also had ab blood so that's interesting, however it said i have low stomach acid and should get my protein from seafood and i absolutely HATE seafood and fish so i guess i would starve to death on that diet lmao.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It says seafood is good for me too and I hate seafood also lol Im AB-
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I've read it.  I found it interesting but I still eat what I want.  I'm AB and he calls AB's the enigma, he got that right lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• never heard of it

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My family follows it to some extent, & we have found it to be pretty much right on; but, we do our fav foods, which we're not totally willing to give up, so we don't follow it 100%. .
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2011