Do you get along with your inlaws?

Mine start trouble and bait people so they can gossip about each other and make them look bad...it's so frustrating...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• not with my sil. the rest of them i'm neutral toward, except my mil. she is a nice lady
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Defiantly not with my FIL. He believes we should live our lives like HE says and thinks we should. He also thinks he is the most Godly person in the entire world and preaches non-stop, yet doesn't go to church and wont let his DD when she is with him on Sundays.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• not MIL
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I don't have a lot of in-laws because my LP's parents were a LOT older than most parents when he was born, his dad has passed, and most of his mother's family is in Japan...but I LOVE my mother in law and the couple aunts he still has. They are very supportive, all have great senses of humor, are always offering to help (but not in an "in your business" sort of way), and are just generally warm people. His brother is a piece of work...lazy, not too bright...but we don't see him often enough to be a bother.

A lot of my family members are the "trouble makers"...but we really limit how much we interact with the "toxic" family members. My dad, siblings, and grandma are wonderful, and we make sure we stay very close.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I can't stand his older brother, but that's okay, neither can he. His younger brother, eh, whatever. They both are users. I love his sisters (one older, one younger). We moved in with his mom in 2007 to take care of her, she's 73 and very disabled. She's a wonderful lady. He lost his dad in '95.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Not my mil, I have never said anything to her but I really can not stand her! She does nice things for us but her attitude kills it
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Definitely and he gets along with mine!
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 9:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I can't stand my MIL but the rest are alright - we never see them so it's not hard to get along with them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Oh, yes! Mom and Dad are amazing..they love me and I love them!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• love them much!!
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2011