What funny things do your kids do?

My son keeps putting his firefighting hat on my head and then cracking up so hard he can't breathe, I must look pretty funny!

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 8:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DS love that show Ni Hao Kia-Lan. He copies her by making a heart with his hands, and puts it up to his chest and says "You make my heart super happy." It's so cute! He's been doing it for awhile now.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My son has been trying to bat his eyelashes, or at least that what I think he is trying to do. It's so cute. He looks at me, smiles and blinks twice. (very pronounced blinks) LOL It is too funny. I have no idea where he learned to do that, but it's adorable.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My youngest DD's new thing is to cry and tell me "I'm crying" lol! She is 19 months old. She cracks me up.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• all so cute! i wish my babies would have stayed babies. they are adults with kids of there own. I enjoy reading you young mom's cute stories. Thanks for sharing.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My 7 month old rasberries all the time. :)
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 12:40 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My almost two year old screams the word "Pecka!" My 5 year old taught him this term for his boy parts and both boys think it's a riot. I can see it now, I'll be in the middle of WalMart and Ben will scream "PECKA! PECKA!" Ah, the joy of raising sons..... :D
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• my three year old keeps saying "whatever college boy"
    chagenue

Answer by chagenue at 11:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• my lil girl is 3yrs named gia and my lil boy is 2 yrs old name damian and wen she plays with him she calls him jessica
    thats his girl name for her that was so funny to me . lol
    monteza3

Answer by monteza3 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• when my kids were little they used to crawl around on the floor and one would be a cat and start meowing and the other a dog and start barking. they were so cute.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 8, 2011