How are you doing in .......

SCHOOL?
I have straight A's this semester but I'm only taking 12 hours, any other mama's going back to school out there?

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 8:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in

• NO BUT CONGRATULATIONS GOOD JOB
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I will be heading back soon and looking forward to reporting the same as you! Congrats and keep it up!!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 8:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Congratulations! I am planning to take graphice design but I have to get my computer running better. I have sooooo many pics on it I was told that is what is slowing it down. I tried to save them on a disk and ended up with 4 - 6 copies of each on the computer, which made it even slower.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• That's great! I have some As and Bs. I'm failing one class because I missed a test (we only get like 4 grades in there and I was sick and couldn't make it), so I'm dropping it. I have 5 or 6 classes as of now, so hopefully my grades will improve when I drop it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i want to get into school
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 10:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• A in one class F in the other. I missed three weeks of school due to me being sick and then my son being sick (of course we couldn't be sick at the same time.) It is one class where I actually need to go and listen to the teacher and take notes, so I will be retaking that one.

Congrats on the As!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• A's in both classes. only 3 units at this point, I'm taking five abbreviated classes this semester. and one of my current classes should either run all semester or be good for more units . . . 20 hours plus a week for a unit and a half is ridiculous. (that's just the project, not the reading or homework)
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I dunno what I have yet lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011