Has anyone else taken Fluconazole during pregnancy for a yeast infection? adult content

I am 11w3d pregnant, and just found out I have a yeast infection..my doctor prescribed me to Fluconazole, it's one pill a day for three days, and 150mg each pill. I googled it, and it came up with all bad stories during pregnancy. I read that it is a Class C drug during pregnancy..so I am wondering if anyone else has taken it and had negative or positive results.

ajfoster88

Asked by ajfoster88 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't trip yourself out, people always post the bad. If your ob/gyn prescribed it, take it. Or call another to get a second opinion.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I'm surprised they would give you that during pregnancy. I'd to an OTC 7 day treatment personally. That's how I dealt with them while I was pregnant.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i haven't but its a choice you'll have to make... is the infection or the pill worse for you and baby... i've taken other class c meds and babies are fine... but each case is different.
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2011