Fevers all the time?

I have a fever at least twice a week, usually much more than that, and I don't know what is wrong.

I remember once it came up in blood work that my inflammation level was high, but there was never any follow up to that.

I have had all the routine STD testing and blood work that goes with pregnancy 3 times in the last 6 years (and haven't changed partners in 13 years!)...so I seriously doubt it is that.

It concerns me because right now I am pregnant, and I have been running temps over 100 for weeks. I go to the doctor again Thursday, and I will bring it up then, but I forget to say something most of the time because it is so "normal" to me and doesn't give me any obvious issues.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• i went through a period like that, it lasted about 2 months. i figured it was something that my body was fighting, and just taking a long time to win.there is an antiinflammatory diet, but i don't know what it is, or if you could do it pregnant. mabe you could google it. was it like this before your pregnancy?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• over 100 so i guess you mean extremely low grade fevers? how are you getting your temp? imo it's nothing to worry about at 100....i don't consider it to be a fever until 102.....
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would ask for a strep test. People can have strep with no symptoms of sore throat.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• The last week or so has been 101.3, 101.5...around there. Most of the time it is low grade...I don't think I've been below 99 in a LONG time. Sometimes it will get up to 102, and when I'm "sick" it will get up to 103.5 or so.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• So...this could be a really dumb question...but which end were you thinking I should strep test? Lol! My Strep B test should be coming up in the next couple weeks...regular "strep throat" strep I haven't had tested in YEARS since I thought I had it last.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yes, it has been like this for years. I am thinking I had that blood work done around the same time it started, and that was right after my first daughter was born...she is 5 1/2 now...so probably 5 full years.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2011