How long until I can conceive?

I have been on Camilla bc pill for about 8 months. My husband and I are considering trying for our third child. If you were on bc pill, how long did it take for you to get preg after you went off?

I know everyone us different, I'm just excited at the prospect of trying and am curious as to what other womens experiences have been. Thank you:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Within the month for all 4 of my pregnancies.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I concieved all three of my kids within the first month after stopping a birth control pill. good luck to you
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 9:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I've never been on the pill, but I had one friend who conceived 2 wks after stopping, and one who went on vaca, ran out of pills for 4 days, and got pg during that time. I know they say realistically 6 months to conceive, but it can happen immediately. Good Luck!!!!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i went on BC after my second for 4 months... it took me the next 14 months to get preggers...
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It took me 9 months to concieve after going off of birth control.

I concieved the first month both times I TTC without have come off birth control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I was on the pill for 5 yrs. It only took me 3 months after I stopped it, to get pregannt. Of course, i also pushed the issue and used an ovulation test kit too, but only had to do that once and VOILA~
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2011