Is there a wrinkle cream out there you think really works well?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 9:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Nothing is going to totally fill in wrinkles except for a product like Juvaderm. It's not very expensive. If you call around, you might try something like that. I like both Juvaderm and Botox. Good luck.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i like the olay total effects....i don't have alot of wrinkles, but it took care of what i was getting lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• L'oreal eye cream is good.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• There is NOTHING out there (besides surgery) that will remove a wrinkle. A wrinkle is a crease in the skin; no cream will work on that. Prevention is key. Creams only give the illusion by plumping up the skin but because of the harsh chemicals in it and because the moisture in them is absorbed nearly right away, they don't really do the trick. You should concern yourself with keeping your skin moisturized (using natural products without all the petrochemicals, parabens, SLS, preservatives, colorings, fragrances, etc), limiting sun exposure, eating well, sleeping enough, and reducing stress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• The Anew products by Avon are great. I'm a huge fan of the Anew Clinical line up on my own skin. www.youravon.com/dhullum you can go to the site and take a skincare quiz to see what products work best with your skin type. My dermatologist recommends the products to his clients who are looking for affordable options so I know they are good products :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:54 AM on Mar. 13, 2011