What to do?

So I'm in this "relationship"... My SO is a SAHD and. I'm terribly annoyed by him! He' no MR. Mom by any sort of the imagination and complains that I don't do any housework but should because "when he starts working..." I won't want to do anything then either. I admit it, when I get home I'd rather order out than cook but if an adult has been in the house the entire day watching random movies and playing video games or surfing the web, you' d THINK that at some point a dish would be done! Hell, the house should be spotless considering we (currently) have just one kid who isn't even at home two days out of the week. Would be more but SOMEONE complained that he wasn't respected/trusted as a parent enough and had a tantrum about the baby staying home rather than going to Grandma's!
I want him to leave but he won't, what do I do to get him out of our lives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• If he lives there and gets his mail there then you have to evict him. If he doesn't receive his mail there then call the cops and have them remove him

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• kick him the hell out
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Get his mail there? You can get your mail anywhere. Does he have any utilities in his name? If not, then kick his ass out. You can always fill out a change of address card for him. Just because he gets mail there....we get mail at my in-laws house! I don't see how that matters.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Wow, your absolutly right! If he's there all day you shouldnt have to lift a finger once you get home from work. I'm a SAHM and I make sure everything is done by the time DH gets home because I know how hard he works to enable me to stay home...your guy should feel the same way, he seems ungrateful and inconsiderate... I agree with the majority...kick his ass out
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I love having "cyber sisters" The problem is he won't just leave... I've gotten pissed enough to tell him to get out (well SCREAM at him to get out) and he says he's not leaving. Unfortunately, his name is on the lease with mine so THAT'S where I can't have him kicked out. It's just freaking annoying that there are dishes piling up beyond belief and I know he's not going to do them and eventually I'm going to HAVE to do them because there won't be another clean one in the house. He SAID that he was going to cook while I was at work today so in order for that to happen, he's going to have to clean the kitchen first.
    He's just in general an ass and it's good to know there there are others out there who confirm that I still have my sanity for being irritated by his laziness and ungrateful/inconsiderate bull! His family is of the belief that if I'm the "woman of the house" it's my responsiblity to keep the house in order.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2011