How does this work

Hi,
Im Hailey, im 16 years old, 6 months pregant, and new to cafemom. My aunt got me to join tonight after my mom died this morning and I need some support. Can anyone help me navigate around here?

NewSky

Asked by NewSky at 9:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• There's a Cafemom Newcomers group you can join. You can also join other groups for Moms-to-be or based on interest. There's lots of support in those groups - at least that's been my experience. You can ask and answer questions, write and post journals as well as read and comment on other people's journals or play games.

Welcome. :) It's a good place to be. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I'm sorry for your loss
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I'm sorry that your mom passed away. There are tons of groups on here I have found that you can ask or post just about anything and mostly you get back great advice and support. I joined about a week or so ago and I am actually on here more than FB. I am 23 and have a 2 yr old boy named Logan. Hope you find the support you need here.
    becky0829

Answer by becky0829 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Wow, sweetie. Hugs and strength to you in your time of loss. There is a great group called One Love, Many Paths that I belong to. They have a bunch of really caring and supportive women there. I like it.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 8:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• glad you are here
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Go to the groups tab and search for groups you'd like to join. Go to the moms tab and search for moms you have something in common with.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2011