What's a good place to shop for a new chair for at my computer desk??

I'm thinking of looking at Staples, any other suggestions?? I'd like to keep the price under $100, but I want something durable, practical, yet comfortable. My current chair is giving me back pain, so I want something better.

natersmom76

Asked by natersmom76 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• I've been happy with the ones I've bought at Office Max and Office Depot.  This last one from Office Max is very comfy and durable.  The very first time I ever bought a computer desk chair, I can't remember where that was it was years ago, I asked if they had any floor models for sale and they did.  It was a good solid chair that was barely used and it was half price.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would say staples as that is where I bought mine and it is amazing plus they have warranties that you can purchase for them!
    BSBNagel

Answer by BSBNagel at 10:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011