How do all you moms cope with stress?

I have so much stress on me right now its crazy. I let my sons grandmother take him every now and then but it still does not help with any of my stress.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• i go to the gym, cafe mom and the chiropractor. i pray too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Meditate, take time to just look outside, enjoy the trees and clouds and mountains, breathe deeply, find inner calm. Connect with my spiritual self, and just enjoy my own company for a moment.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We don't really have anyone to watch our kids so I have to get creative. I take a bath when my youngest is taking her nap and I set my oldest down with an activity or a kid's movie. I also take them for walks when the weather is nice. A good walk out in the sunshine is just nice in a lot of ways. I also take them out in the backyard and they play while I just sit down.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i havent figured it out yet.. sometimes i will go scrapbook but its not often at all..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• take a long relaxing shower

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yoga, and Therapy,and try to find sometime for me to either take a walk at the beach or do a little "look shopping"
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I take every other weekend to myself! My sons at his dads every other weekend and my dd goes to grandmas. Then its just me and dh and we both love the quiet and down time. We do still have the 17 yr old here but he is low key and doesnt usually want us to bug him so it works for us.
    Other then that my doctor gave me happy pills (Xanax) for the times when I really stress out. I rarely take them though, but just knowing they are there is a stress reliever.

Answer by gemgem at 11:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• not gd at all wish i did
    caliwoman

Answer by caliwoman at 11:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2011