2 positive pregnancy tests and 1 negative in one day

My period is due today I haven't gotten it yet. I took a pregnancy test this afternoon and there was a very very faint line so I took another one about an hour laster and there was a more defined line. I decided that I should take a clear blue easy digital test that way I would know for sure and it was negative. What should I do?

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• wait one week and test again. The clear blue easy may not have detected enough of the hormone due to the time of day. wait one week then test with your first morning urine. Congratulations!!
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• First morning urine is the best to use because it has the highest concentration of HcG, the pregnancy hormone. You tested as the day went on and it is likely that there wasn't as much as the first test time.

Wait a bit and test in the morning.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Wait til you are a week late and take the test with the 1st pee of the morning.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• take another but to be positive go to the doctors
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 10:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yea take another or just go to the doc.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i agree, see the DR or take another test in the AM... what was the sensativity on the tests that you took? maybe the first 2 were more sensative to hormones?
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• The first 2 that I took were the equate brand from walmart and the second was the clear blue easy digital. From what I've read online the equate brand is more sensitive.
    kvanness0824

Comment by kvanness0824 (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Wait a few more days (a week is better if you can). Then test again. If you get another positive at all, call your doc, but more then likely you ARE.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2011