How to get rid of arm fat!

My arms are huge and I dont know why! I hate it in every picture. Is there something I can specifically do for my arms, can i do anything while im pregnant.
I don't want my arm to wave first when I say goodbye to people it makes me feel old and Im only 21 PLEASE HELP!

lil_shannie

Asked by lil_shannie at 10:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• look it up on youtube, u will find a lot of exercises specifically for reducing arm fat.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Since you're pregnant you should probably ask your doctor if this is okay, but resistance bands are great for shaping and toning your arms without bulking up.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 10:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You can't spot-lose fat- you need to lose it everywhere. You can also start doing weights with your arms. Don't worry about bulking up- women are not genetically designed to bulk up. The women who do work very hard at it. Hand weights won't make you bulk up. However, they will help you firm and tone your arms, which will make a difference. But none of that will do you any good if you don't lose excess fat.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Shakeweight @ walmart
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• what i think will be a good idea will be light weights with fast reps. Will help lose fat and slim the muscle
    blaykesmom09

Answer by blaykesmom09 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I can't improve on what musicpisces posted. She nailed it.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 3:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'd definitely talk to your doctor, since your pregnant, but I'm pretty sure that working just your arms won't hurt the baby.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Talk to your doctor about exercises you can do safely while pregnant.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• For now I would do weight training in your arms, just make sure you don't over do it. Once you get the ok after you have your baby then you can work on it more.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 1:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2011