itchy underarms??

ok i dont know why but my under arms itch alot i do take showers almost every day if not everyday then its alway every other day i have tryed a few deoderantes and i dont know what else to do, is there something else that can help the itch???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• this has always happened to me. Sometimes I sit and itch them for hours it seems. Changing deodorants never helps me and I attribute it to weather change. I know how you feel but I have no remedies...sorry :(
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 4:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• You might want to get this checked out... I just had this problem not to long ago..(( & actually asked some questions on here about it)). and my armpits became infected!! If this is something that you have never had happen to you before, I would talk to your dr. I had folliculitus, which is caused by the staph infection that surrounds your hair follicle, Oh, instead of using deodorants , for now use corn starch... I know it sounds funny, but it absorbs the moisture without any of the chemicals that are in your deodorant. GL and if you have any questions you can PM me...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:43 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• USE MOISTURIZING DEODORANT NON SCENTED
    ALSO WASH IT OFF AT NIGHT AND PUT LOTION ON
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008